Triangle Insurance and Benefits offers term life insurance plans to individuals and families located not only in North Carolina but also nationwide. Term insurance is generally the least expensive and least complicated type of life insurance. It provides insurance protection at a low cost for a specified period of time, such as 10, 15, 20 or 30 years. If you die within the term period, a death benefit is paid to your beneficiary. If you are still living at the end of the term, protection ceases unless the policy is renewed or converted to a “permanent” policy. There is no accumulation value or cash value with term insurance.
Who should consider Term Life Insurance?
- People who have a need for life insurance protection but have limited budgets
- Businesses wanting to protect other partners or to insure a key person within the business
- Individuals or families with a temporary need for life insurance
What are the Benefits of Term Life Insurance?
- Low Cost life insurance protection
- Premiums are typically Guaranteed to remain level for the initial term
- Face Amount of life insurance is typically Guaranteed for the initial term
- Death Benefits are typically Income Tax Free to your beneficiary
- Conversion privileges allow you to convert to a permanent plan usually during the term
- Term Life is a very effective way to supplement your permanent life insurance policies